Management Consultancy Business in Bahrain
This business includes the provision of advice, guidance and operational assistance to businesses and other organizations on management issues, such as strategic and organizational planning; decision areas that are financial in nature; marketing objectives and policies; human resource policies, practices and planning; production scheduling and control planning.
This provision of business services may include advice, guidance or operational assistance to businesses and the public service regarding:
– Public relations and communication
– Design of accounting methods or procedures, cost accounting programmes, budgetary control procedures
– Advice and help to businesses and public services in planning, organization, efficiency and control, management information etc.
– it also includes the issuance of studies and research in various fields
This activity excludes:
– Design of computer software for accounting systems
– Legal advice and representation
– Accounting, bookkeeping and auditing activities, tax consulting
– Architectural, engineering and other technical advisory activities
– Advertising activities
– Market research and public opinion polling
– Executive placement or search consulting services
– Educational consulting activities
Who can own 100%
All nationalities are allowed to solely own this type of business without any Bahraini sponsor.
To establish a business consultancy firm following are key requirements:
- Office address
Ready to business?
Contact us for specialized business registration services.